This moderation charter (hereinafter "the Charter") lays down the terms and conditions under which you can contribute to the WIKI.TOTAL website (hereinafter "the website" or "WIKI.TOTAL").
You agree to read and comply with this Charter by checking the box provided.
Our objective is to create a website, consisting of free testimonials bringing a knowledge of the history of TOTAL through all its branches. All contributions published on the WIKI.TOTAL are made public.
2. Who can contribute?
The contribution on WIKI.TOTAL is open to anyone who has a link with the history of TOTAL: employees (active or former), retirees, TOTAL partners, history fans, etc.
Everyone has the opportunity to submit texts, hypertext links and photography under the conditions specified below with full responsibility.
3. How to contribute?
You do not need to create an account to submit your contribution to WIKI.TOTAL.
However, you will have to fill out the contribution form, accessible on each tab.
You provide your first and last name and your e-mail address in order to allow the administrator team to contact you if necessary.
A tutorial is available to help you write your testimonial on WIKI.TOTAL.
You will choose the type of testimony you wish to submit from three options:
• photography (s);
• text and photograph (s).
You will complete the form and after sending it, you will receive a preview email of your testimonial that you will have to validate. It will then be forwarded to the WIKI.TOTAL administrator team for moderation. Once your article has been validated, you will receive a notification of publication to the e-mail address you entered in the contribution form.
You can choose to contribute in French or in English.
4. What is moderation?
The website is subject to a priori moderation. The moderation, by the administrators of the website is carried out as soon as possible. Nevertheless contributors are responsible for their production.
As publisher of the website, TOTAL reserves the right not to publish any contribution that infringes on the applicable law or the present Charter, as well as any commentary off topic, repeated several times, promotional or rude.
You can use the Reporting Form by clicking on the flag below each testimonial to notify administrators of any content that violates this Charter
5. What are the golden rules to follow?
By becoming a contributor to the WIKI. TOTAL, you agree that the content of your contributions complies with the laws and regulations in force, is not contrary to public order or morality and does not infringe on the rights of others.
• Intellectual property
• Respect and politeness: Insults, invective, harassment, disparagement and slanderous comments, to any contributor or against TOTAL, have no place on the Website. Any contribution intended to attack the reputation of a third party, to speak ill of it, to speak of it maliciously, and repetitively, shall be regarded as disparagement.
• Privacy: The disclosure of information relating to the private life of other contributors or any other person, the disclosure of information allowing the nominative and precise identification of a contributor using a pseudonym, the dissemination of , postal or e-mail addresses and personal telephone numbers of anyone is prohibited.
• Freedom of expression: The published contributions must respect the legislation in force and in particular the provisions of the law of 29 July 1881 about press freedom. Contributions must be free from:
- all racist, xenophobic, revisionist, negationist mention;
- any offensive, defamatory or discriminatory language directed at a person or a group of persons because of:
• their origin, belonging or not belonging, true or supposed, to an ethnic group, nation, or religion;
• their gender, sexual orientation or disability;
- any offensive, defamatory or discriminatory language that infringes privacy, the image rights, or the reputation and rights of others;
- any offense against human dignity;
- any provocation to violence, suicide, terrorism and the use, manufacture or distribution of illegal or illicit substances;
- any provocation, apology or incitement to commit crimes or offenses and more particularly crimes against humanity;
- any advertisement;
- any false news;
- any pedo-pornographic content.
6. Legal information
• The company publishing the website:
TOTAL SA, a public limited company with a capital of 6,207,262,032.50 euros, whose registered office is at 2 Place Jean Millier - La Défense 6 - 92400 Courbevoie, registered with the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Nanterre Number 542 051 180.
VAT number: FR 59 542 051 180.
Phone: 01 47 44 60 00
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication Director: Communications Department TOTAL S.A.
The companies of the TOTAL group have their own legal existence and have an autonomous legal personality. TOTAL S.A. who created this website belongs to the group TOTAL. The terms "TOTAL" and "TOTAL group" are sometimes used for practical reasons and generally refer to TOTAL S.A. (the holding company) and / or its subsidiaries. Similarly, the terms "us", "our", "our" refer to TOTAL S.A. or any other company of the group TOTAL in general. It can not be deduced from the simple use of these expressions any involvement of TOTAL S.A., or any of its subsidiaries in the affairs or management of another company of the TOTAL group.
• The technical design and development of the Site
The company COM CI COM ÇA, a limited liability company (SARL), with a capital of 30,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 125 rue Picquenard, 78 630 Orgeval, and registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Versailles under number 444 919 799. Contact: 01 47 74 95 91.
• The hosting of the Website is ensured by:
INTRINSEC, SAS with a share capital of € 1,035,824, whose registered office is located at 215 Avenue Georges Clémenceau, 92024 Nanterre, and registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of Nanterre under number 402 336 085. Contact: 01 41 91 77 77.
• Photo credits
Michel Odinet, Jacques Bourdereau, Dimitri Dimka, Philippe Gstalder, JO Haas, Frans Claes, Marc Riboud, André Huneau, Terpstra Jelto, Zamora Philippe, Zylberman Laurent