Legal notice / contribution charter
This moderation charter (hereinafter "the Charter") lays down the terms and conditions under which you can contribute to the WIKI.TOTAL website (hereinafter "the website" or "WIKITOTAL").
You agree to read and comply with this Charter by checking the box provided.
Our objective is to create a website, consisting of free testimonials bringing a knowledge of the history of TOTAL through all its branches. All contributions published on the WIKITOTAL are made public.
2. Who can contribute?
The contribution on WIKI.TOTAL is open to anyone who has a link with the history of TOTAL: employees (active or former), retirees, TOTAL partners, clients, history fans, etc.
Everyone has the opportunity to submit texts, hypertext links, photography and videos under the conditions specified below with full responsibility.
3. How to contribute?
You need to create an account to submit your contribution to WIKITOTAL.
You will have to fill out a form on which you will have to provide at the minimum your first and last name and your e-mail address in order to allow the administrator team to contact you if necessary.
After you have completed the form, you will be able to preview your testimonial that you will have then to validate. It will then be forwarded to the WIKITOTAL administrator team for moderation. Once your article has been validated by the administrators, you will receive a notification of publication to the e-mail address you entered in your profile.
You can choose to contribute in French or in English.
4. What is moderation?
Contributions on the website are subject to a priori moderation, and the comments related to the contributions are subject to an a posteriori moderation The moderation of the contributions and the comments by the administrators of the website is carried out as soon as possible. Nevertheless contributors are responsible for their production.
As publisher of the website, TOTAL reserves the right not to publish any contribution and to remove any comment that infringes on the applicable law or the present Charter, or considered being off topic, repeated several times, promotional or rude.
You can use the Reporting Form by clicking on the flag below each testimonial to notify administrators of any content that violates this Charter.
5. What are the golden rules to follow?
By becoming a contributor to the WIKITOTAL, you agree that the content of your contributions complies with the laws and regulations in force, is not contrary to public order or morality and does not infringe on the rights of others.
- Intellectual property
- The contributor must hold all the intellectual property rights attached to any content that he wishes to submit for publication and in particular with regard to the photographs while ensuring respect of the image rights of the persons who can be identified in the photos . Where a photograph permits the identification of a person, the contributor must first obtain the agreement of the person concerned or his successors in title. Submission of any Content by a contributor is worth guarantee by the latter to TOTAL that the Contributor is the holder of any rights in or by virtue of an authorization / assignment by a third party and / or that the Content is free of rights. The liability of TOTAL cannot be sought as such. Contributions are made without charge and are not subject to any remuneration.
- The Contributor exclusively assigns all his economic rights to exploit the contents he submits to the WIKI.TOTAL to TOTAL SA. In particular, if the contents were protected under intellectual property law, the Contributor acknowledges and agrees to assign: the rights of representation on any medium (website, CD / DVD, paper ...), reproduction (including translation), exploitation, marketing and this for free and for the whole world. Exceptionally, the contributor waives his moral right in case his contents are reproduced without his name.
- All information or documents (texts, animated or non-animated images, databases, sounds, photos, know-how, products mentioned) contained in the website and all the elements created for the website and its general structure are either the property of TOTAL SA or the TOTAL group, are subject to rights of use, reproduction and representation granted to the latter. These information, documents or elements are subject to the laws protecting copyright as soon as they are made available to the public on this website. No license, nor any right other than that of consulting the website, is conferred on anyone with regard to intellectual property rights. Reproduction of the documents on the website is authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use. Any reproduction or use of a copy made for other purposes is expressly prohibited and requires the express prior authorization of the Company. In any case, the authorized reproduction of the information contained in this website must indicate the appropriate source and ownership statement.
- Unless otherwise stated, the company names, logos, products and trademarks mentioned on this website are the property of TOTAL SA or the TOTAL group, or are the subject of rights of use, reproduction or representation which have been granted to them. They can not be used without the prior written permission of TOTAL S.A.
- Respect and politeness: Insults, invective, harassment, disparagement and slanderous comments, to any contributor or against TOTAL, have no place on the Website. Any contribution intended to attack the reputation of a third party, to speak ill of it, to speak of it maliciously, and repetitively, shall be regarded as disparagement.
- Privacy: The disclosure of information relating to the private life of other contributors or any other person, the disclosure of information allowing the nominative and precise identification of a contributor using a pseudonym, the dissemination of , postal or e-mail addresses and personal telephone numbers of anyone is prohibited.
- Freedom of expression: The published contributions must respect the legislation in force and in particular the provisions of the law of 29 July 1881 about press freedom. Contributions must be free from:
- all racist, xenophobic, revisionist, negationist mention;
- any offensive, defamatory or discriminatory language directed at a person or a group of persons because of:
- their origin, belonging or not belonging, true or supposed, to an ethnic group, nation, or religion;
- their gender, sexual orientation or disability;
- any offensive, defamatory or discriminatory language that infringes privacy, the image rights, or the reputation and rights of others;
- any offense against human dignity;
- any provocation to violence, suicide, terrorism and the use, manufacture or distribution of illegal or illicit substances;
- any provocation, apology or incitement to commit crimes or offenses and more particularly crimes against humanity;
- any advertisement;
- any false news;
- any pedo-pornographic content.
6. Legal information
- The company publishing the website:
TOTAL SA, a public limited company with a capital of 6,207,262,032.50 euros, whose registered office is at 2 Place Jean Millier - La Défense 6 - 92400 Courbevoie, registered with the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) of Nanterre Number 542 051 180.
VAT number: FR 59 542 051 180. Phone: 01 47 44 60 00 E-mail address: email@example.com. Publication Director: Communications Department TOTAL S.A.
The companies of the TOTAL group have their own legal existence and have an autonomous legal personality. TOTAL S.A. who created this website belongs to the group TOTAL. The terms "TOTAL" and "TOTAL group" are sometimes used for practical reasons and generally refer to TOTAL S.A. (the holding company) and / or its subsidiaries. Similarly, the terms "us", "our", "our" refer to TOTAL S.A. or any other company of the group TOTAL in general. It can not be deduced from the simple use of these expressions any involvement of TOTAL S.A., or any of its subsidiaries in the affairs or management of another company of the TOTAL group.
- The technical design and development of the Site
The company SMILE, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 814 314,88 € whose registered office is located at 20 rue des Jardins 92600 Asnières, and registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Versailles under number 378 615 363. Contact: 01 41 40 11 00.
- The hosting of the Website is ensured by:
SMILE, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 814 314,88 € whose registered office is located at 20 rue des Jardins 92600 Asnières, and registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Versailles under number 378 615 363. Contact: 01 41 40 11 00.